Alexander and Lily

Alexander and Lily

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hearing Aids

Lily started wearing hearing aids on Monday (2/2/08). I wasn't really expecting her to respond to any sound, but a part of me was still hoping she would hearing SOMETHING. It's been almost a week, and she doesn't seem to hear a thing. Two of our cats got in a fight this morning and I yelled quite loudly at them. Lily was asleep on my chest with both hearing aids in. . . she didn't even blink. It's going to be a long 3 to 6 months of hearing aid trial, knowing they don't seem to be helping her to hear. She's had her hearing aids for less than a week and her ear molds are already too small. This causes LOTS of annoying buzzing coming from the hearing aids. It doesn't bother Lily though.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I hope you'll consider adding it to the aggregator at Deaf Village (www.deafvillage.com)-- we'd love to have you as part of our community!

    ReplyDelete